You have just moved to your newly bought apartment. Now your concern is how to decorate the apartment, what types of furniture to add, and how to place those to make the place a ‘HOME.’Presenting some innovative ideas to adorn your apartment!
- Match The Color To The Feeling You Want In The Room: Colors induce an emotional appeal. Generally, cool colors (blues, greens, and clean whites) are recognized as restful and soothing while warm colors (like red, orange, and yellow) create a sense of drama and energy. Professionals suggest choosing a color based at least in part on how a room is used and the mood you want to establish. Colors also relate to the space of the room. Basically, crisp whites can make space feel bigger and more open, while warm colors create a sense of intimacy. Large rooms generally can handle more color than small rooms. Debbie Zimmer said, “Lighter hues can open up a small space, while darker colors give the perception that the surfaces are closer than they are”
- Plants In Our Rooms: Companion Of Life: Indoor plants are free-form and organic yet neat and sculptural. They mesmerize with their unpredictable yet comforting nature. Considering plants in a room’s design, there are a few things to take into consideration. Consider the container you’ll be putting it in as a piece of furniture, it’s needed to match the interior. Also location is another issue, it should be dictated primarily by the plant’s light requirements and then by the owner’s taste. Snake Plant, ZZ Plant, Bird’s Nest Fern, Money Plant are the best choice for indoor plantation. These require minimum care and can survive long periods without watering. These plants help you by filtering benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the air besides beautifying your interior. Succulents and Cactus are also great choice for home decoration These charming plants aid with air purification, increasing humidity, boosting focus, enhancing pain tolerance, and upgrading memory as well garnishing up your space.
- Glamorize Your Wall: The empty walls are filled with possibilities. Make your bare walls into stylish centerpieces according to your taste. There are plenty of ways to decorate walls. Pasting posters, arts and family photos on the wall are widely conserving. Using different kinds of fairy lights over them would brighten up your room. You can add a customized wall-clock according to your choice. Adding different types of mirror on walls are trending now, you can use different types of shapes which will suit your room.
- Be Mindful of Lighting: Every part of modern apartment design, from wall color to decor, is influenced by lighting. The paint color on the walls, for example, will emerge differently in a home with softer light and one with cooler artificial light.
- New Place, New Furniture: If you are interested in garnishing your new apartment with adding some new furniture but are confused about what to add then here are some tips for you. Book-shelf will be a great addition if you are a book lover. Various types of stylish book-shelfs are available on the market now which will embellish your house. Bean bags are popular now among the younger generation. It allows you to mold your body, which prevents back pain. The construction of a bean bag also provides full support for your hips, back, neck, shoulders, and head. This, too, encourages better posture and has the added benefit of reducing muscle pain. If you don’t prefer to use bean bags then go for a swing chair. A swing chair can help you in relieving stress. It can relax the tired muscles, calm the mind and bring some respite from back pain, stiff neck, and fill you with renewed energy. It can also soothe a restless and hyperactive child. Setting swings on your balcony or rooftop will grace your place. You can read a book or enjoy your favourite music swinging on the swing in your free time.
Home is a place where we can express our true selves. At home we can enjoy our own taste, fulfill our dreams and be surrounded by loved ones. You have full freedom to adorn it according to your choice, at your home. So, have some moments for yourself and fulfill your desire and make your apartment a HOME which reflects your taste and personality.